Kelly Eisenlohr-Moul defends management clients in employment-related litigation. Her experience includes defending individual employment disputes, multi-plaintiff, and class action items through trial.
She is passionate about servicing clients in the most efficient and effective manner possible, often through alternative fee arrangements, such as flat fee agreements.
Kelly also specializes in cases involving allegations of trade secret misappropriation and breach of restrictive covenants. She has been successful prosecuting and defending claims of trade secret misappropriation, breach of restrictive covenants, breach of fiduciary duties, and related business tort claims.
Finally, she enjoys advising businesses on litigation avoidance practices, compliance, and management training.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Hollins University (B.A., 2003)
Bar Admissions : Georgia, North Carolina, Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, Fifth Circuit, Sixth Circuit, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Memberships : Federal Bar Association
Rate : $$$