Kelly T. Feimster’s practice includes assisting clients in many aspects of intellectual property law, with a particular emphasis in patent-related matters. Her patent procurement experience includes preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications in various areas including computer software, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, medical device, mechanical and chemical arts.
Kelly counsels clients in many aspects of intellectual property law and provides patentability, validity and infringement opinions.
She also conducts intellectual property portfolio analyses to assist clients with evaluating possible acquisitions of third-party patent portfolios and patent cross-licensing opportunities.
Kelly’s experience further includes trademark prosecution and involvement in various intellectual property litigation matters.
- J.D., University of North Carolina, 2006
- North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology, Staff Member
- Extern for The Hon. W. Earl Britt, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- Extern for the Office of Technology Development, University of North Carolina
- Carolina Intellectual Property Law Organization, Officer
- B.S., cum laude, Kansas State University, 2002 (Industrial Engineering)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Kansas Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, President
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Rate : $$$