Kelly A. Leahy also has broad operational contracting experience ranging from physician agreements to supply chain agreements, license agreements, care coordination and population health management agreements, third party payor and network formation agreements, including network participation agreements, pay for performance, bundled payment and commercial shared savings agreements.
Having served for nearly a decade as in-house counsel for a large, multi-hospital health system with numerous affiliated health care businesses, Kelly is uniquely able to see things from a clients’ perspective and can anticipate their needs and opportunities.
This, paired with her broad knowledge of health care law, enables her to effectively and efficiently advise her clients on a full array of transactional, contract, compliance, business, and regulatory matters. Her deep understanding of the health care industry and general corporate law also enable her to serve vendors, consultants, and other partners of health care providers.
- J.D., Capital University Law School, 1990
- B.S., Miami University, 1984
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Franklin University Healthcare Administration Advisory Board, past Member
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- Society of Ohio Health Care Attorneys, Board Member, 2018-2019
- The Mother Ship, Board President
Rate : $$$