A Member at Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Evansville office, Kelly A. Lonnberg serves as co-chair of the firm’s Family Law practice. She joined SKO in 2017 as part of the firm’s merger with Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn, and has extensive legal experience.
She is a Certified Family Law Specialist, as certified by the Indiana Family Law Certification Board, and is a registered Family Law Mediator. She specializes in cases involving families in transition with business interests and other high-value assets.
Kelly helps lessen the difficulties of divorce for families through “collaborative practice,” a growing legal specialty that’s focused on helping parties avoid litigation. She provides options to minimize conflicts, consulting as needed with financial planners and other 3rd-party resources.
Even before a change in a relationship occurs, or after the partnership dissolution, Kelly can guide clients in planning to help ensure their assets are protected for the present and future.
Kelly also assists clients through four other practice groups at the firm, including Business Litigation, Arbitration & Mediation, Trusts & Estates, and Tort, Trial & Insurance. Whether she’s handling a case as a mediator or representing an individual client, Kelly leverages her creative problem-solving skills to arrive at an agreeable resolution, in a manner that’s compassionate, efficient and cost effective.
- Southern Illinois University 1988, J.D.
- University of Illinois 1985, B.A. and B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association, past board member; Family Law Section, past chair
- Gibson County Bar Association
- Warrick County Bar Association
- Indiana AFCC Chapter, President, 2019
- Family Law Certification Committee
- Indiana Chapter Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, President, 2019
- Indiana Bar Character and Fitness, board member
- Volunteer Lawyer Program, participant
- Christian Life Center Board of Directors, past member
- Pro Bono Mediation Task Force, past member
- Legal Aid Society of Evansville Board of Directors, past president
- Brooks Inns of Court, current member, board member and past president
Rate : $$$