Kelly Martorano is an attorney in Dickinson Wright’s Real Estate Practice Group, where she specializes in environmental law and commercial real estate transactions. She assists clients such as, large and small companies, financial institutions, and municipalities with evaluating and navigating various transactional and regulatory environmental issues.
In addition, she has prepared and negotiated purchase and sale agreements, leases, easements, and various real estate documents related to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, construction and financing of medical office building projects in Michigan.
In the past, Kelly has also represented electric and gas utilities before the Michigan Public Service Commission in regulatory rate proceedings.
- Michigan State University, B.S., Environmental Policy and Studies, 1999
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2003
- Air and Waste Management Association, East Michigan Chapter Board of Directors (2011-present), Chair (2014-2015)
- State Bar of Michigan, Environmental Law Council (2012-present), Real Property Law Section
- Oakland County Bar, Environmental, Energy and Sustainability Committee
- Michigan Wetlands Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$