Kelly McDonnell is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office. Kelly represents a broad range of clients in a variety of matters including business and commercial disputes, shareholder securities class actions, securities enforcement actions, and internal investigations.
Kelly serves as the co-chair of O’Melveny’s Los Angeles Women Attorneys’ Network. She also serves as a member of O’Melveny’s Associate and Counsel Advisory Committee and its Community Involvement Committee.
- Kelly’s litigation experience includes:
- Representing health care organizations in investigation, regulatory, and litigation matters involving the federal False Claims Act, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, and the ACA
- Representing the sponsor of real estate investment trusts in a securities enforcement investigation
- Defending a foreign steel manufacturer in various contractual disputes
- Defending a global retail company and its officers in a 10b-5 class action
- Representing a major distillery company in an internal corporate review
- Representing a pro bono client in immigration proceedings
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Georgetown University, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., History
Rate : $$$$