Kelly Moynihan focuses her practice on bankruptcy and insolvency matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Moynihan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Louis A. Scarcella in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York in Central Islip, New York. While attending law school, she served as a legal intern in United Nations Development Programme’s Office of Audit and Investigations in New York City, a judicial intern to the Honorable Karen V. Murphy in the Nassau County Supreme Court in Mineola, New York, and a legal intern in the Department of Environmental Protection of New York City in Flushing, New York. Ms. Moynihan was a staff member of the NYLitigator, Editor-In-Chief of The Admiralty Practicum, and Managing Editor and founding member of the Commercial Division Online Law Report.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. (2015)Dean’s List
- George Washington University, B.A., Environmental Studies and Geography (2010)magna cum laude, Dean’s List
- New York (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York – Honorable Louis A. Scarcella (Sep 2015-Sep 2017)
Rate : $$$