Kelly Winter specializes in medical malpractice, professional liability, mass torts, products liability, and premises liability. She enjoys representing injured individuals against corporate giants and especially enjoys representing women in cases involving women’s health issues.
During law school, Kelly was a clinical extern for the Project for the Innocent at Loyola Law School – a student clinic which has successfully aided in exonerating wrongfully convicted individuals.
Kelly clerked at Girardi & Keese full-time through law school and has continued her work here as an associate attorney.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, Juris Doctor – 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice, Leadership Council Member
- Downtown L.A. Bar Association, Member, 2016 – Present
Rate : $$$