Kelsey P. Donnalley focuses her practice on business and finance, mergers and acquisitions, and securities. Ms. Donnalley worked as a summer associate with the firm in 2012. She served as an intern to the Honorable Barbara Jackson in the North Carolina Supreme Court during the summer of 2011.
- Represented CRH plc, the international building materials group, in its acquisition of Ash Grove Cement Company, a leading U.S. cement manufacturer for $3.5 billion.
- Represented CRH plc, the international building materials group, in its disposition of its Americas Distribution division to Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. for a total consideration of $2.63 billion in cash.
- Represented Aarons, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) in its $650 million acquisition of Progressive Finance Holdings, LLC.
- Represented Fortegra Financial Corp (NYSE: FRF) in its $218 million sale to Tiptree Financial (Nasdaq: TIPT).
- Served as buyer’s counsel for Zodiac Aerospace, one of the largest providers of aircraft equipment and on board systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, and helicopters, in its acquisition by merger of Enviro Systems, Inc., an Oklahoma-based designer and manufacturer of Environment Control Systems for business aviation and helicopters.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2013)cum laude
- University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School, B.S., Business Administration (2010) Dean’s List
- Georgia (2013)
Rate : $$$$