Kelsey J. Hope practices general commercial litigation, with an emphasis on managed care litigation. Kelsey has represented group insurers, plan administrators, third-party claim administrators and employers in lawsuits involving medical benefits, including ERISA and state law claims.
As part of her practice, Kelsey represents clients, as both plaintiffs and defendants, in federal and state lawsuits, as well as arbitrations, involving contractual and extra-contractual disputes, as well as overpayment and fraudulent billing issues.
Kelsey has experience in all stages of litigation, including drafting pleadings and discovery requests, briefing jurisdictional and procedural issues, managing complicated discovery challenges, interviewing witnesses, and trial.
Kelsey has represented clients in Texas and Florida.
During Kelsey’s practice at the firm, she worked as a volunteer prosecutor for the City of Houston Municipal Court where she tried numerous jury trials to verdict and handled all aspects of pretrial motions, voir dire, direct and cross-examination, and closing arguments.
Kelsey successfully completed the Fullbridge Program in September 2014.
- JD, South Texas College of Law, Order of the Barristers, 2014
- BA, Rhodes College, 2011
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
- US District Court, Western District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Alumni Coach for Mock Trial & Moot Court
- Volunteer Prosecutor, City of Houston (2015)
Rate : $$$