Kelsey M. Larson focuses her practice on class actions brought under California’s unfair competition, false advertising, and consumer protection statutes, and complex commercial and product liability litigation. She represents companies across the pharmaceutical, consumer electronics, consumer health products, and food and beverage industries.
While being detail oriented and efficient, Kelsey provides counsel to her clients by maintaining a broad perspective on the issues that impact their matters so that she can help them achieve their goals.
- Representation of a large consumer electronics company, taking the lead on the successful motions to dismiss in three different class actions
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in a large MDL and state-coordinated proceeding regarding product liability claims aimed at a diabetes drug
- Represented a major food manufacturer in a nationwide class action lawsuit under California’s unfair competition law
- Represented a leading marketer of fitness shoes in multiple class actions under California consumer protection statutes, product liability, and personal injury actions throughout the U.S.
- Representation of a major food manufacturer in a nationwide class action lawsuit alleging claims under California’s UCL and CLRA
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D.: Order of the Coif; Senior Editor, UCLA Law Review; Business Editor, UCLA Women’s Law Journal; Writing Advisor
- Santa Clara University, B.A., History, and B.S., Economics: summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; University Honors Program, Dean’s List; Recipient, Hazel Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Economics
Rate : $$$$