Kelsey K. Wong represents employers in employment-related disputes including class actions, discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, harassment, and wage and hour matters. In addition, Kelsey counsels clients on a wide array of personnel-related matters involving compliance with federal and state employment laws.
Kelsey devotes her pro bono practice to the representation of clients in connection with asylum and housing and tenant rights work.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions :
- District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$