Ken Lederman is a member of Foster Pepper’s Real Estate and Environmental practices. Ken provides counseling and litigation support on environmental issues in real estate transactions and property redevelopment.
A former Assistant Attorney General for the Washington State Department of Ecology, Ken has successfully facilitated the remediation and redevelopment of dozens of contaminated properties.
Ken helps developers, businesses, and landowners with due diligence reviews and site investigation/remediation strategies, as well as with negotiating contractual provisions and transactional indemnities regarding environmental liability.
Ken is also an experienced first-chair trial attorney, with a strong background in federal and state hazardous waste cost-recovery litigation and natural resource damage litigation.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (cum laude), 1996
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1993
- Washington, 1996
- Oregon, 2010
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member, 2018-Present
- Downtown Seattle Association (DSA), Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- Washington Conservation Voters
- Washington Environmental Council
Rate : $$$