Kendall Mills is member of Harris Guidi Rosner PA. She practice areas Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. Born in Cocoa Beach, Florida and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, Kendall was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1998.
After completing law school, she worked as a general civil practitioner before committing her practice solely to committed to Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability cases.
- University of Florida, B.A. with Honors 1994
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1998
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1998 (Workers’ Compensation Section)
- Member of the Robert E. Williams Inn of Court
- Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member of the Jacksonville Women’s Lawyer’s Association
- Member of the Jacksonville Justice Association
- Member Florida Justice Association
Rate : $$$$