Kendra H.M. Scheuerlein is an associate with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. She concentrates her practice in the areas of immigration and nationality matters. These include family-based immigration issues, waivers, naturalization, asylum, consular processing, and appeals.
Ms. Scheuerlein represents clients in removal proceedings before the Department of Homeland Security, including clients with various criminal issues. Ms. Scheuerlein is the vice president of the executive board for Centro Romero, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the immigrant community in Chicago.
She is also active in the Chicago Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, serving as a member and co-chair of various committees since her graduation from the DePaul University College of Law in May 2013. Ms. Scheuerlein is dedicated to serving her community, regularly speaking at Know Your Rights and other community presentations. In her free time, she is an avid yoga practitioner and rescue dog lover.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D. 2013)
- Evergreen State College (B.A. 2004)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois (2013)
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Chicago Bar Association Immigration and Nationality Committee
- Member, National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Committee member of AILA CHicago Immigration and Customs Enforcement committee
- Committee member of AILA Chicago Legal Services for Detainees committee
Rate : $$$$