Kendrick Chow’s practice focuses on structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations for corporate and private equity clients, as well as providing general corporate representation of both public and private companies.
Ken regularly works with Audax Group and other private equity sponsors on a wide range of innovative transactions. Ken joined the firm as an associate in 1994. In 1998, Ken founded and ran an internet start-up company in New York City and worked there for two years before rejoining the firm in 2000.
- JD, cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1994; Editor, Law Review
- BA, magna cum laude, Tufts University, 1991
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 1994
- $475 million sale of manufacturer of colorants and additives for plastics to strategic public company buyer.
- $75 million acquisition of provider of business-critical line matrix, thermal and RFID printers and service management solutions from a private equity sponsor.
- $900 million recapitalization and combination transaction for diagnostics and laboratory services companies with strategic and financial partners.
- $320 million sale of systems security and management solutions provider to financial sponsor.
- $100 million acquisition of a foodservice equipment, supply, and design solution company from a private equity sponsor.
- $85 million acquisition of remote application management and managed cloud service provider from private seller group.
- $150 million sale of armored guard security business to financial buyer.
Rate : $$$