Kendrick Lam is an associate in Alston & Bird’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group. He provides his clients with a well-rounded approach to defending their intellectual property. Kendrick received his J.D. and L.L.M. from Indiana Maurer School of Law.
He received his B.S. in electrical engineering from Purdue University in 2008. Kendrick also received his L.L.B., with honors, from the University of London International Programmes.
Before joining Alston & Bird, Kendrick worked as a patent extern, gaining experience in claim drafting, specification structuring, and prior art searching.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Indiana University – Bloomington (J.D., 2017)
- Indiana University – Bloomington (LL.M., 2014)
- University of London (LL.B., 2012)
- Purdue University (B.S., 2008)
Rate : $$$$