Kenneth B. Murov has been practicing law since 1975. He is a highly experienced and skilled trial attorney, concentrating his practice in family and personal injury law. He has developed special expertise in family law and has distinguished himself as one of Virginia’s elite family law attorneys.
Kenny has been a member of the Board of the Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar, a member of the Family Law Coalition which is on the cutting edge of trends and changes in family law, and a lecturer on topics related to family law with the Virginia State Bar Continuing Legal Education program.
In addition to his family law practice, Kenny has significant experience handling a variety of personal injury cases and has helped his clients get the full compensation they deserve.
- Washington & Lee University –B.S. Commerce 1972
- Louisiana State University – J.D. 1975
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia –1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit –1995
- Newport News Bar Association (1975 – Present) *President (2002 – 2003)
- Trial Lawyers Association of Virginia (1980 – Present)
- Virginia State Bar Council, Representative for 7th Judicial District (2005 – 2011)
- Professionalism Faculty Virginia State Bar (2000 – 2003)
Rate : $$$