Kenneth K. Bezozo has extensive experience in representing companies and individuals in business planning and taxation matters including structurings, formations, operations, acquisitions, mergers, restructurings, dispositions, family business separations, bankruptcies and workouts. He also has substantial experience in handling all types of federal and state tax controversies and tax litigation.
Ken is a frequent speaker on business transactions and taxation law topics including business structurings and formations, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and recapitalizations, federal taxation issues affecting businesses, state tax planning for business entities, taxation of bankruptcy and workout-related tax issues.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 1981
- J.D., Benjamin Cardozo Law School, 1980, cum laude
- B.A., Syracuse University, 1977, cum laude
ADMISSIONS : New York, Texas
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES :
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation, Corporate Tax Committee, Section of Business Law
- State Bar of New York, Taxation Section
- State Bar of Texas, Section of Taxation
- Former Chairperson, Corporate Tax Committee, State Bar of Texas
- Former Chairperson – Section 108 Task Force, Bankruptcy Subcommittee of Corporate Tax Committee, American Bar Association
- Former Vice Chairperson and Council Member, Tax Section, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$