Kenneth Bruley, a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, practices in Atlanta in the area of intellectual property.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD (2000)
- United States Naval Academy, BS, Aeronautical Engineering, with merit (1991)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Advising clients with regard to existing patents and preparing and prosecuting patent applications both in the U.S. and abroad in the areas of mechanical systems, tools, nuclear power generation systems, radioisotope production systems, medical devices, fluid level sensors, fuel dispensors, bearing assemblies, combustion engine components, food preparation systems, and conveyor systems
- Preparing opinions related to patent infringement and validity, freedom to operate, and patentability
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Kenneth C. Bruley & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Intellectual Property, Transportation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Kenneth C. Bruley lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kenneth C. Bruley reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kenneth C. Bruley lawyer profile listing.
Spolin Law P.C.
Regan Zambri Long PLLC
Hall Taylor Law Partners
Law Offices of Thomas Stahl
The Law Offices of Steven Kellis
Feifer & Greenberg, LLP
Haug Law Group
Ernst Law Group
Bellotti Law Group, P.C.
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law