Kenneth R. Eiferman focuses his practice on patent counseling, patent procurement and patent litigation, serving clients in the computer software and hardware, medical devices, communications networks, and electrical systems technology sectors.
Ken believes that communication is the foundation of a successful attorney-client relationship and he is particularly focused on interacting with clients to understand inventive concepts and maximize their business value. Ken serves a wide range of clients spanning both well-established corporations and smaller firms.
- Works extensively with leading software manufacturers in the field of computer input and control. Obtained patent protection in connection with a highly advanced gesture-based computer control system that is regarded to be among the most commercially successful computing products ever developed.
- Served on a trial team in a multipatent dispute on behalf of a multinational software company before the International Trade Commission. The case centered on open-source operating system software and settled favorably for the client after the February 2012 trial.
- Provides significant advice and experience in data delivery and transmission technology. Has provided patent procurement services for a major client in association with a key platform for streaming of video games and other content items.
Memberships : Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2001
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Hofstra University, 1998, with honors
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 51,647
Rate : $$$$