Kenneth J. Ferguson is a partner in the Austin office and a member of the Drug and Medical Device and Tort and Product Liability practice groups. He is licensed in both Texas and New Mexico and serves as the Office Managing Partner of the firm’s Albuquerque office.
His over three decades of litigation and trial experience include product liability, toxic tort, breach of contract, employment discrimination, and insurance matters in state and federal courts. Mr. Ferguson’s practice focuses on product liability, specifically the representation of product manufacturers in national mass tort litigation.
Mr. Ferguson has been involved in developing defense strategies regarding scientific issues involving pharmaceutical products, cosmetic products, and various chemical exposures.
He has tried numerous product liability cases to verdict and has extensive experience serving as national settlement counsel involving tens of thousands of claimants. In addition, he has litigated personal injury cases and health care liability matters in Texas state courts.
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1977
- B.A., with highest honors, The University of Texas at Austin, 1974
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- DRI-The Voice of the Defense Bar
Rate : $$$