Kenneth Weigel, a partner with Alston & Bird’s International Trade & Regulatory Group, has more than 35 years of experience in advising companies on all aspects of international trade regulatory issues. His substantive practice areas include export controls and sanctions, customs, trade remedy proceedings, and trade policy.
In these areas, he counsels and represents companies before the agencies and courts in audits, and civil and criminal investigations and disclosures. He also assists clients by providing advice on—and designing and implementing—import and export compliance programs.
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia
- The George Washington University (J.D., 1979)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 1976)
- American Association of Exporters & Importers, board of governors, 2005-2013
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section of International Law and Practice, Customs Law Committee, chairman, 1988-August 1992; Customs Law Committee, Executive Committee, August 1992-1994
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Rate : $$$