Kenneth Ching is an employment and litigation attorney. He advises companies and individuals on contracts, negotiations, business practices, workplace issues, and legal disputes. His emphasis is on strategically and efficiently achieving his clients’ goals.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Ken was a law school professor and was a nationally recognized scholar in the field of contracts. He continues to publish articles on legal issues facing businesses.
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A., Journalism, 2001
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Nevada Business Magazine’s Legal Elite, 2016-2018
- Professor of the Year, 2014, Regent University School of Law
- Law Faculty Scholar of the Year, 2013, Regent University School of Law
- Professor of the Year, 2012, Regent University School of Law
Rate : $$$