Kenneth J. Kim is a partner in the New York and Newark office of Lewis Brisbois. His practice focuses primarily on the defense of general tort liability, construction and premises liability in New York and New Jersey state and federal courts.
Kenneth handles all aspects of litigation from inception to resolution and has succeeded in the dismissal of a myriad of claims via summary judgment. Further, Kenneth has substantial experience mediating cases and obtaining favorable results for his clients to achieve cost effective savings.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP, Mr. Kim worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kevin G. Callahan (retired) at the Superior Court of New Jersey and at another New York City defense firm.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- Binghamton University, Bachelor of Science Management, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
Rate : $$$