Kenneth Leo Kunkle is a trademark and copyright lawyer from Saint Paul, Minnesota. After graduating from Hamline University School of Law Ken opened his first practice in 1996. Prior to entering law school, Kenneth worked in a variety of creative fields, including: stagehand, audio technician, actor, and designing synchronized pyrotechnic displays.
Originally from Wichita, Kansas, he now lives in St. Paul with his wife, daughter, two dogs, one cat, and two guinea pigs.
- J.D., Hamline University School of Law, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- B.A., Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Minnesota Bar Association (MSBA)
- Member, Minnesota AIGA (2009-2013)
- Member, Minnesota Book Publishers Round table (2009-2010)
- Member, Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association (2009-2012)
- Member, Midway Chamber of Commerce (2009)
Rate : $$$