Kenneth Neighbors’ practice is mainly focused in the areas of public finance, offering legal advice and service to public-private partnerships, governmental financing and economic development initiatives including tax allocation district formation and financing, mixed-use, commercial, transportation and integrated transit projects.
Mr. Neighbors also works for clients in the area of the implementation of federal, state and city supported economic developmental programs and initiatives. He also gives legal and business advice in matters relating to the sale, acquisition and management of real estate holdings. In addition, he provides general representation on corporate matters and corporate and venture capital financing transactions.
Before starting to practice as a lawyer, Ken worked as a merchant and investment banker. He was the senior officer of an investment firm focused on the Emerging Domestic Marketplace (EDM).
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1995
- B.S., summa cum laude, Florida A&M University, 1988
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Board Member, Boy Scouts of America, Atlanta Area Council, Board of Directors, November 2014-Present
- Founding Volunteer and Participant, Centennial Place Elementary School Annual Justice Project/Mock Trial Program, 2000-Present
- Board Member, FAMU Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors, January 2016-Present
Rate : $$$