Kenneth Wolff is co-head of Skadden’s Private Equity Group, concentrating in mergers and acquisitions (including private equity transactions) as well as securities law and corporate governance matters.
Mr. Wolff has advised corporate and private equity clients in connection with a wide variety of U.S. and cross-border corporate transactions, including negotiated and contested acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, strategic investments and joint ventures, tender offers, spin-offs and corporate reorganizations.
Mr. Wolff also has advised several of the firm’s investment banking clients in transactional work and has represented clients in equity and debt offerings. He was selected for inclusion in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2015 and 2016. Mr. Wolff’s representations and transactions include:
- Express Scripts, Inc. in its $29.1 billion acquisition of Medco Health Solutions, Inc. This transaction was recognized in the 2012 Financial Times “US Innovative Lawyers” report;
- Veritas Capital in its $525 million acquisition of CPI International, Inc., a manufacturer of electronic devices that produce microwaves, radio frequency and power;
- Apax Partners LLP in its acquisition of a majority stake in Brazilian IT and business process outsourcing company TIVIT Terceirização de Tecnologia e Serviços SA;
- PBM Holdings, Inc. and PBM Nutritionals, LLC, a manufacturer and marketer of store brand infant formulas and nutritional products, in its $808 million acquisition by Perrigo Company;
- Pátria Investimentos, an alternative asset management and corporate advisory firm based in Brazil, in its sale of a 40 percent interest to Blackstone Group LP;
- Landmark Communications, Inc. in its sale of The Weather Channel to a consortium consisting of NBC Universal Inc., Blackstone Group LP and Bain Capital LLC;
- Cendant Corporation (now Avis Budget Group, Inc.) in its separation into four companies through the spin-off of its Realogy and Wyndham Worldwide divisions and the sale of its Travelport division to the Blackstone Group;
- International Business Machines Corp. in its $3.5 billion acquisition of the global consulting business of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.;
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Ohio Wesleyan University, 1994
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$