Kenneth A. Manaster works with Pillsbury’s Environmental & Natural Resources group to address a wide variety of client concerns, including air and water quality, environmental impact assessment, and environmental justice.
Ken sees his dual role as a full-time law professor at Santa Clara University and part-time Counsel at Pillsbury as enabling a cross-fertilization of knowledge between University and firm positions that is particularly beneficial to clients.
- Air and Water Subcommittee, National Environmental Justice Advisory Council, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (2001 – 2004)
- Chairman, Public Advisory Committee to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s study of toxic pollutants in the Santa Clara Valley (1983 – 87)
- Hearing Board of the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (member, 1973 – 90; chairman 1978 – 89)
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1966
- A.B., Harvard University, 1963
ADMISSIONS : California, Illinois
Rate : $$$$