Kenneth P. “Pete” Ezell Jr. assists his clients in structuring, negotiating and completing complex commercial real estate transactions, including developments, sales and acquisitions, land assemblages, financings and leasing. He has significant experience with payment in-lieu-of tax transactions (PILOTs) and other economic development transactions.
Mr. Ezell also serves as bond counsel in conduit tax-exempt bond financings, including small issue bonds, qualified 501(c)(3) bonds and low and moderate income housing bonds. Mr. Ezell has been a frequent lecturer at legal seminars and workshops.
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1979
- National University, M.B.A., 1976
- University of the South, B.A., 1971
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Fellow – American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Board of Directors and Vice President – Working Group on Legal Opinions Foundation
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2007 in the areas of Real Estate Law, Public Finance Law, Land Use & Zoning Law, Commercial Finance and Commercial Transactions/UCC Law
- Named the Best Lawyers’ 2017 and 2014 Nashville Commercial Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Rate : $$$