Kenneth R. Luttinger’s practice concentrates on public finance and finance and corporate transactions for 501(c)(3) organizations and governmental entities, including public private partnerships (P3). Prior to entering the private practice of law, Ken was employed by the Internal Revenue Service in its national office in Washington, D.C. and then by an international accounting firm.
Ken serves as bond counsel and as counsel to underwriters, borrowers, banks (as lender or direct purchaser and as letter of credit issuer), trustees and issuers in public finance transactions of all kinds, including transactions regarding hospitals and health care facilities, charter schools, universities, transportation, parking, infrastructure, industrial and economic development, student loans, tax increment financings and general obligation financings for local governmental units.
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1977, magna cum laude
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M., 1978
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., 1973
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
Rate : $$$$