Mr. Kenneth McCullough is a retired real estate counsel representing local and regional commercial real estate developers with an emphasis on multi-family developments and conduit lending. He serves as general counsel for both the Georgia Apartment Association and the Atlanta Apartment Association.
Mr. McCullough was the founding partner of McCullough Sherrill, LLP in Atlanta and served on its Executive Committee. He has recently co-authored an article entitled, “Condo Mania: Success Rests on Experience of Team,” which was published in the December 2000 issue of Multifamily Executive .
- J.D., Emory University School of Law (1972)
- Managing Editor of Journal of Public Law (now Emory Law Journal)
- A.B., Duke University (1964)
- Law Firm Advisory Board, National Multi-Housing Counsel
- Advisory Board, George West Mental Health Foundation
- Board of Directors, Center for Rehabilitation Technology
Rate : $$$