Kenneth E. Rechtoris is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Chicago office. Mr. Rechtoris has tried numerous jury and bench trials to conclusion in state and federal courts throughout the country.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial litigation, including complex contractual disputes, securities fraud, securities and consumer credit class actions, shareholder derivative actions, multi-district litigation, real estate disputes, partnership disputes, commercial tort cases, insurance coverage disputes and restrictive covenant litigation.
Mr. Rechtoris’ litigation experience includes the representation of mutual funds and fund trustees, numerous Fortune 500 companies in securities, professional liability and commercial disputes, various large financial institutions in putative class actions, large insurance brokers, and Cook County in employment and litigation matters. He also regularly handles appellate matters.
Mr. Rechtoris was a partner at Bell, Boyd & Lloyd from 1992 until its combination with K&L Gates LLP. He served on the Executive Committee from 1999-2003. He was an associate at Bell Boyd from 1985-1992.
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, 1985, (Order of the Coif)
- B.B.A., University of Iowa, 1982, (with high distinction)
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$