Kenneth J. Reilly is nationally known for serving as lead litigation counsel for Fortune 500 corporations and his defense of class actions against the tobacco industry. His defense verdicts for high-profile cases have been noted by The National Law Journal as among the “Top 10 Verdicts” for three years in a row.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an honor extended after careful investigation to those trial lawyers who have mastered the art of advocacy and demonstrated the highest standard of professionalism and civility, as well as a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Ken is a frequent lecturer on product liability and professional liability matters as well as trial techniques. He has served as lead counsel in trials for Philip Morris and Lorillard in tobacco litigation, including class actions, and over 30 individual plaintiff’s cases.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 1973
- B.A., Trinity University, 1970
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
Rate : $$$$