Kenneth Hemmerle, Attorney at Law has been engaged in the private practice of law for over 28 years. His office is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida within just a few minutes of the State and Federal Courts as well as various State and Federal Administrative Agencies in downtown Fort Lauderdale, including the downtown campuses of Broward College and Florida Atlantic University.
He represents and advises clients in personal injury litigation, business and commercial litigation, lobbying at the federal level, landlord and tenant matters, business and corporate law, real estate, construction law, family and divorce law, and probate matters, including wills and trusts.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, J.D,
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, B.S
- Broward College, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Associate in Arts
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Rate : $$$