Kenric D. Kattner focuses on bankruptcy, insolvency, and litigation matters and has been involved in numerous bankruptcy, reorganization, and litigation cases involving heavily litigated and complex legal issues.
He has experience with many reorganization efforts representing debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, committees and asset purchasers in a wide range of cases involving manufacturing companies, airlines, computer and software firms, hospitality businesses, strategic asset acquisitions, retailers, wholesalers, real estate companies, service firms, travel agencies and individuals.
Ken has written numerous articles and has given speeches and lectures for trade groups, CLE courses and other professional associations, and is a fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy. Ken is co-author of the Labor and Employment chapter of the Collier Guide to Chapter 11: Key Topics and Selected Industries, published fall 2011. Ken has served as an adjunct professor of Law at the University of Houston Law Center.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1988
- B.A., English, Southern Methodist University, 1983
- B.B.A., Finance and Accounting, Southern Methodist University, 1983
- Texas, 1988
- New York, 2009
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
Rate : $$$