Kent Dallow is a trademark prosecution and enforcement attorney with a focus on trademark and copyright litigation. He has represented companies across a wide range of industries in litigation cases in courts across the country. In addition to his litigation practice, Kent advises on trademark strategies relating to the clearance, acquisition, licensing, transfer and pre-litigation enforcement of rights.
Before joining Holland & Hart, Kent was an attorney at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP where he focused on all aspects of intellectual property procurement, intellectual property enforcement disputes, and intellectual property strategy, for utility patent, design patent, copyright, trademark and trade dress maters. He was heavily involved in pro bono work and was named the pro bono associate of the year in 2014.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions : Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Intellectual Property Inn of Court, Member
Rate : $$$