With a tenacious, results-driven attorney such as Kermesha L. Carter, clients rest assured that the job will be done correctly and on time. Her e-discovery practice provides effective and efficient reviews of documents during discovery, as well as insightful quality control measures for litigation teams.
It isn’t the first time that Kermesha’s positive traits facilitated favorable results: Her reputation as a fast learner allowed Kermesha to quickly rise through the ranks as an employment investigator, while her versatility as a tax attorney enabled her to represent more than 130 individual and corporate clients against the Internal Revenue Service on complex tax resolution matters.
- Project manager of e-discovery case involving several real estate developers embroiled in anti-competition litigation.
- Member of team that defended European auto manufacturer involved in emissions dispute with the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Member of team that represented international grocery chain involved in class action, drug-pricing dispute.
- Tax attorney who represented more than 130 individual and corporate clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state departments of revenue.
- Employment Investigator V who investigated and resolved more than 200 Title VII discrimination complaints.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Houston Law Center, 2010
- J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2003, cum laude
- B.A., Political Science, Texas Southern University, 1998, cum laude
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$