Kerry Shea practices in the fields of environmental permitting, counseling, compliance and litigation. She advises clients on project development, financing, environmental due diligence and permit issues, and also assists them in negotiations with governmental agencies. Kerry focuses on independent power producing facilities, including renewable energy facilities with geothermal, wind, biomass, landfill gas, and solar components.
She also frequently handles the environmental aspects of telecommunications projects. Kerry’s clients include: Calpine, Comcast Cable, Liberty Utilities, BART, NextG Networks of California, Inc., Stanley PMI, and General Parts Inc.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Editorial Board, Environmental Liability, Enforcement and Penalties, 2000-2007
- Biomass Power Association, 2009-2012
- California Biomass Energy Alliance, 2009-2012
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1989
- UCLA Law Distinguished Advocate, 1988
- Moot Court Team, State Tournament, 1988
- B.A., Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 1985
Rate : $$$