Kerstie Moran is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices corporate and energy law. Her practice is primarily focused on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and other general corporate and commercial matters.
Representative Experience :
- Assisted in the representation of WildHorse Resource Development Corporation in the acquisition of approximately 111,000 net acres in Texas and associated production from Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
- Assisted in the representation of Silver Creek Midstream Holdings, LLC, a portfolio company of Tailwater Capital, LLC, in the acquisition of Red Butte Pipe Line LLC for an undisclosed value
- Assisted in the representation of WildHorse Resource Development Corporation in its divestiture of North Louisiana assets to a third party
- Assisted in the representation of Motley Services, LLC in the company’s acquisition by KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Institute of Energy Law Young Energy Professionals Advisory Board, Leadership Council (re-elected for another term through February 2020)
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2016
- B.B.A., Marketing, University of Oklahoma, Michael F. Price College of Business, 2013
Admissions : Texas, 2016
Rate : $$$