Kevin R. Brady is Counsel in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP where he focuses the majority of his practice on defending employers against single plaintiff claims of discrimination and harassment based on sex, race, national origin, age, religion, pregnancy, and disability.
Mr. Brady has experience representing employers before federal and state courts, as well as in administrative proceedings and arbitration. He has first chair employment litigation experience at top Am Law firms and a Fortune 500 company. He has significant experience in representing management of labor-organized manufacturing, staffing, financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, and retail companies.
In addition, Mr. Brady provides counseling advice to employers on a range of employment-related issues for compliance with federal and state laws and litigation avoidance strategies. Mr. Brady has also defended companies against ADA Title III public accommodation actions.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law (1999)
- Moot Court Honor Society
- B.A., University of Connecticut (1994)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
Rate : $$$