Kevin D. Bush is the vice chair of the West Region of the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Department. Kevin has handled a multitude of subrogation cases in California and Arizona involving fire losses, flood losses, products liability cases, construction defect cases, inverse condemnation cases, interstate transit cases and maritime cases.
Kevin has also handled multiple claimant catastrophic loss cases, including losses involving wildfires, gas explosions, earthquakes and floods that have resulted in recoveries in excess of $177,000,000. Kevin practices in State and Federal Courts in Arizona and California.
Kevin has twice received the Wiley W. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services from the Board of Governors of the State Bar of California for his volunteer work at the San Diego Volunteer Lawyers Program. The Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services was created by the State Bar to honor individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to pro bono services.
Kevin received his Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Westmont College in 1981. He earned his law degree, magna cum laude, at the University of San Diego in 1985 where he was a member of the University of San Diego Law Review from 1983-1985.
- University of San Diego, J.D., magna cum laude, 1985
- Westmont College, B.A., cum laude, 1981
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Mexico
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Arizona
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
- Arizona Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$