Kevin is a trial lawyer who focuses on representing clients who were seriously injured or killed in truck and bus accidents, offshore accidents, and plant and refinery explosions.
After law school, where Kevin was a member of the Law Review and nationally recognized Moot Court program, Kevin clerked for a Senior Justice on the Fourteenth Court of Appeals in Houston, where he gained invaluable experience in appellate law.
Following his clerkship, Kevin joined one of the oldest law firms in Texas, where he represented a variety of corporate and individual clients in complex business disputes, insurance disputes and appeals.
This experience, along with Kevin’s unparalleled work ethic and commitment to his clients, has enabled him to achieve record-setting verdicts and settlements for injured plaintiffs across Texas and the United States.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston Texas, J.D.
- South Texas Law Review
- South Texas Varsity Moot Court
- Highest Grade: Torts II
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, BBA—Marketing
- Orange County Texas Exes Scholarship
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Rate : $$$