Kevin Edward Martingayle is no stranger to the headlines or the courtroom. With a deep and wide knowledge of state and federal law, his devotion to his profession and the practice of law is obvious.
He respects the rights of all individuals, regardless of their station in life, to be strongly represented before all government authorities. Fellow attorneys, judges and others in the legal arena respect Kevin’s drive and determination.
- University of Virginia School of Law Juris Doctor 1991
- Hampden-Sydney College, Bachelor of Arts – Economics 1988 Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Virginia State Bar (Member, President, 2014-2015, 2nd Judicial Circuit representative 2007-2013, Second District Ethics and Disciplinary Committee; 1999-2006, Committee Chair 2002-2004; Second Circuit Council Representative, 2007-present, Executive Committee, 2010-present)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (Chairman, Employment and Civil Rights Law Section, 2002-2004)
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
Rate : $$$