Mr. Kevin S. Evans has extensive international experience leading corporate transactions in the United States, Europe and Australia. Mr. Evans focuses on advising domestic and overseas companies with business operations in the United States.
Mr. Evans has represented private equity and real estate opportunity funds, venture capitalists and investment banks in connection with complex joint ventures, their mergers and acquisitions activity, fund formation and capital raising.
In addition, Mr. Evans has represented buyers, sellers and joint venture parties in such diverse fields as automotive, engineering, insurance, product manufacturing and financial services.
Mr. Evans has also represented corporate borrowers in financing transactions including working capital facilities, acquisition facilities and asset-based facilities. Mr. Evans has also gained significant experience in the real estate finance arena with particular exposure to the hotel and leisure industry.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law(LL.M.)
- Nottingham Law School (United Kingdom)(M.B.A.)
- University of London (United Kingdom)(LL.B., Hons)
- State of New York
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in the United Kingdom
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$