Kevin Saer centers his practice primarily on business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and debt offerings, joint ventures, and other strategic transactions.
He represents a wide range of clients throughout the media, technology, and advertising and marketing industries. Kevin has extensive experience with international joint ventures and has represented U.S. clients and Chinese clients with ventures in China, Chile and Brazil.
Kevin’s clients include: Chime Communications Limited, China Shipping North America, Clarion Events Ltd., Bauer Media, and Sesame Workshop.
Professional & Community Activities:
- New York New Tech Alliance
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 1989
- B.A., History, University of Michigan, 1986
Rate : $$$