Kevin E. Griffith practices primarily in the areas of business competition litigation and employment litigation. He has extensive litigation experience in cases involving corporate raiding and interference with contract claims, and enforcing and defending employment contracts, trade secrets and covenants-not-to-compete.
He has defended hundreds of employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases, including several seminal cases before the Ohio Supreme Court. In addition, Kevin counsels large corporate clients concerning mass layoffs, executive officer terminations, protecting business information, and compliance with federal and state employment-related laws, such as: Economic Espionage Act, Sexual harassment laws, Fair Credit Reporting Act, State wrongful termination laws.
Kevin also represents executives on an individual, non-litigation basis, and assists clients throughout the United States develop and implement workplace substance abuse policies. His law practice is enhanced by the legal project management training he received from a former senior director of Microsoft’s legal technology and operations department.
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School, 1986
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1982
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$