Kevin J. Hughes serves as co-chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Subrogation & Recovery Department, and is chair of the department’s Atlantic and Northeast regional offices. Kevin joined the firm in September, 1987 and has successfully litigated and tried cases throughout the United States in both state and federal court.
He concentrates his practice in the prosecution of complex property damage claims arising out of fires, explosions, mechanical failures and structural collapses. Kevin is a member of Cozen O’Connor’s Board of Directors and also serves on the firm’s management committee.
He is a member of the American, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Philadelphia Bar Associations, as well as the American Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Kevin earned his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Villanova University in 1984 and his law degree from Villanova School of Law in 1987.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Villanova University, B.S., 1984
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$