Corporate Boulevard Northwest 1905Boca Raton 33431 FL US
Kevin Canning is a member of the intellectual property group where he practices in the fields of telecommunications, software, computer hardware, and medical devices.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD (1988)
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS, Information and Computer Science (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Writing and prosecuting numerous software and computer patents asserted in litigation among computer industry leaders
- Working with a software company to modify its flagship software product to design around infringement claims by a large international software company
- Winning an opposition in the European Patent Office brought by an international medical device developer and manufacturer against our client – a medical device company
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Kevin J. Canning & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Intellectual Property, Telecommunications. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Kevin J. Canning lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Kevin J. Canning reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Kevin J. Canning lawyer profile listing.