Kevin R. Kuykendall was born in Murray, Kentucky and raised in Nashville, Tennessee and later moved to a small community in Southern Illinois. Mr. Kuykendall went to school on a basketball scholarship and graduated from the University of Southern Indiana with his Bachelor’s Degree in 1993.
Mr. Kuykendall went on to receive his Master’s degree from Eastern Illinois University in 1995 and in 2003 graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Law where he received numerous awards.
Since 2005, Mr. Kuykendall has represented a diverse array of clients from large energy companies to immigrants from all over the world seeking a better life in the United States. Currently, Kuykendall Law Offices is Peoria’s only full time immigration law firm, providing services, including:
- Family Sponsorship and spousal/fiancé visas
- Employment visas (including H-1B visas, O and P visas, J visas, L visas, R visas, TN visas)
- Legal Permanent Resident (green card) status through employment
- Adjustment/Change of Status
- U.S. Citizenship
- Student visas
- Deportation/Removal Defense
We understand our client’s dreams of not only living and working in the United States but also“thriving” in the United States. You can rest assured that at Kuykendall Law Offices you will be treated with compassion and understanding. We have a full staff of individuals who are competent and resourceful in all areas of immigration law.
In his spare time, Mr. Kuykendall enjoys engaging in activities at his church, attending sporting events, and spending time with his wife Dawn, and their three children, Jasmine, Jared, and Jade.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois, J.D. – May, 2003
- Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, Master’s Degree – May, 1995
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, Indiana, Bachelor’s Degree – May, 1993
Rate : $$$$